Cibitung Weather Forecast Today

Currently in Cibitung (Indonesia) 18 June, Tuesday

 
26° Cibitung 26°
Feeling Warm
Feels Like 26°
Minimum 26°
Maximum 26°
Conditions cibitung conditions Overcast Clouds
Humidity cibitung humidity 77%
Wind Speed cibitung wind Speed 2.51 km/h
Wind Direction cibitung wind Direction 141°

Cibitung, Indonesia Hourly Weather Forecast and Conditions

Time Conditions & Humidity Wind Weather Temperature
06:00
18 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Light Rain
hourly humidity Humidity: 79%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 2.19%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 139°
Rain 26° 26°
09:00
18 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Light Rain
hourly humidity Humidity: 83%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 2.1%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 123°
Rain 25° 24°
12:00
18 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Light Rain
hourly humidity Humidity: 91%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 1.3%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 84°
Rain 23° 22°
15:00
18 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Light Rain
hourly humidity Humidity: 96%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 1.42%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 69°
Rain 22° 22°
18:00
18 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Light Rain
hourly humidity Humidity: 96%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 1.47%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 48°
Rain 22° 22°
21:00
18 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Overcast Clouds
hourly humidity Humidity: 96%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 1.53%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 53°
Clouds 21° 21°
00:00
19 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Light Rain
hourly humidity Humidity: 95%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 1.36%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 63°
Rain 22° 22°
03:00
19 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Light Rain
hourly humidity Humidity: 74%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 2.11%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 94°
Rain 26° 26°
06:00
19 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Light Rain
hourly humidity Humidity: 68%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 3.64%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 121°
Rain 27° 27°
09:00
19 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Light Rain
hourly humidity Humidity: 81%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 2.95%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 103°
Rain 24° 24°
12:00
19 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Overcast Clouds
hourly humidity Humidity: 88%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 1.96%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 95°
Clouds 22° 22°
15:00
19 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Light Rain
hourly humidity Humidity: 87%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 1.71%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 75°
Rain 21° 21°
18:00
19 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Overcast Clouds
hourly humidity Humidity: 87%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 1.81%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 66°
Clouds 20° 20°
21:00
19 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Scattered Clouds
hourly humidity Humidity: 87%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 1.67%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 26°
Clouds 19° 19°
00:00
20 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Broken Clouds
hourly humidity Humidity: 77%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 2.06%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 58°
Clouds 21° 21°
03:00
20 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Overcast Clouds
hourly humidity Humidity: 61%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 2.7%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 89°
Clouds 25° 25°
06:00
20 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Broken Clouds
hourly humidity Humidity: 55%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 3.65%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 115°
Clouds 28° 28°
09:00
20 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Few Clouds
hourly humidity Humidity: 73%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 3.29%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 112°
Clouds 25° 25°
12:00
20 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Light Rain
hourly humidity Humidity: 94%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 1.55%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 85°
Rain 21° 21°
15:00
20 June
hourly conditions Conditions: Light Rain
hourly humidity Humidity: 90%
hourly wind speed Wind Speed: 1.69%
hourly wind direction Wind Direction: 74°
Rain 21° 21°

Cibitung - Indonesia Detailed Information

Cibitung sunrise 05:58 Sunrise
Cibitung sunset 17:40 Sunset
Cibitung day lenght 11:42 Day Length

Cibitung (Indonesia) Map and Geographic Information

Cibitung, Indonesia Map

Cibitung, Indonesia Weather FAQ

What is the temperature in Cibitung now?

As of 05:11, the temperature in Cibitung has been measured at 26°C. Around this time, the weather is usually warm.

What is the weather forecast for Cibitung for today?

At 06:00, the temperature in Cibitung will be 26°C with light rain. Wind speeds will be around 2.2 m/s. Chance of precipitation is 100%. At 09:00, the temperature in Cibitung will be 26°C with light rain. Wind speeds will be around 2.1 m/s. Chance of precipitation is 100%. At 12:00, the temperature in Cibitung will be 24°C with light rain. Wind speeds will be around 1.3 m/s. Chance of precipitation is 100%. At 15:00, the temperature in Cibitung will be 23°C with light rain. Wind speeds will be around 1.4 m/s. Chance of precipitation is 60%. At 18:00, the temperature in Cibitung will be 22°C with light rain. Wind speeds will be around 1.5 m/s. Chance of precipitation is 40%. At 21:00, the temperature in Cibitung will be 22°C with overcast clouds. Wind speeds will be around 1.5 m/s. Chance of precipitation is 1%.

Will it rain today in Cibitung?

Heavy precipitation of 10.22 mm is anticipated in Cibitung. The chance of rainfall is high at 100%.

What time are sunrise and sunset today in Cibitung?

On Wednesday in Cibitung, sunrise is observed at 05:58 and sunset occurs at 17:40, according to the local time zone of GMT +7. These moments mark the beginning and end of the daylight hours in the city, framing a day that is rich with opportunities for both locals and visitors.

How long is the day today in Cibitung?

Today in Cibitung, the day spans a total of 11h and 42min. This duration of daylight is an essential aspect of the city's daily rhythm and affects everything from the bustling street life to the various activities that residents and visitors can enjoy.